Academic Policies

Transcripts & Syllabi

Transcript Requests

Students and alumni who have a 'My CBC' account may request a copy of their official transcript by logging in and submitting the online transcript request here.


If you do not have a 'My CBC' account, please complete the PDF Transcript Request Form and submitting it in person, by fax/email or by mail. Please note that there is a $10.00 fee for each transcript requested and is due when request is made.


Transcript requests can be made through the Registrar's office.


If paying by VISA or MasterCard, students may fax or e-mail their completed transcript request form to the Receptionist.

Fax: 604-853-3063 (ATTN: Reception)


Students may mail their completed transcript request form along with credit card information or cheque to:

Registrar's Office
Columbia Bible College
Abbotsford, BC
2940 Clearbrook Road
V2T 2Z8

*Please note that incomplete forms will not be processed.

Syllabi Requests

Students transferring from Columbia Bible College to other academic institutions are sometimes required to provide syllabi for courses they have completed at Columbia.

To request electronic copies of syllabi please contact Academics with the following information:

  1. Course name
  2. Course number
  3. Year and semester course was completed

To request physical copies of syllabi please complete the Syllabus Request Form and return by one of the methods mentioned above. Please note that there is a small fee to cover the cost of photocopying.

Transfer Guides

Columbia has a long history of course transfer to several Canadian colleges and universities. To ensure students make the most out of their studies, Columbia is continually strengthening articulation pathways with several post-secondary institutions. Below are articulation agreements and a list of courses that will transfer to the respective university. Please note that transferability is dependent on the incoming institution; while these articulations are in place, the incoming institution has the final authority regarding transfer eligibility.

Click the school below to download the transfer guide:


University of the Fraser Valley
Many of Columbia  Bible College's courses transfer to University of the Fraser Valley. To find out which courses are eligible, please download and consult the UFV Transfer Guide Columbia students wanting to transfer Columbia credits to UFV should contact to start the process.

The 2 + 2 General Studies Block Transfer: Beginning September 2016, graduates of Columbia's two-year Diploma in General Studies are eligible to transfer directly to Year 3 of UFV's Bachelor of Integrated Studies. Please note that a Columbia course may transfer as part of the General Studies block, but not necessarily as an individual course.



Trinity Western University


(New Transfer Info Coming Soon)    Website  


Discipleship Training Schools


You may be eligible to receive 7 or more credits that can be applied to your program of study at Columbia Bible College if you have graduated from one of the following training programs:



For more information regarding transfer credit, please refer to the section Transfer Credit policy (Section C.5) in the Academic Manual.




The Lifeteams School of Youth Outreach is a one-year program in Abbotsford, BC that emphasizes experience-based training in the context of community living, spirtual formation, practical teaching and relational youth work. Lifeteams graduates are eligible to receive up to 26 hours of transfer credit towards a Columbia diploma or BA program. See the complete transfer agreement for details.




The Coalition for Youth Ministry Excellence

The Coalition is a unique youth ministry program that combines a two-year internship, intentional ministry coaching, and modular youth mnistry classes taught by leaders in the field that take place in Kelowna, BC. Columbia has partnered with The Coalition to allow graduates of the program to transfer up to 60 credits into a Columbia degree program. See The Coalition website and the transfer guide for more info.

The Coalition


Academic Manual


The Academic Manual contains policies concerning attendance, assignments, examinations and more. For questions regarding any academic policies, please contact Academics.


Parchment Requests


If your certificate, diploma or degree parchment has been damaged or lost, or if you'd like your parchment to include your new legal name, we're happy to replace it for you for a small fee.